....upholding artificial barriers since 2007 Don't screw with my mind. It's offensive

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank God for second chances.

And some.

 A few weeks ago a co-worker was going through a challenging situation, and expressed a need for prayer.

I didn't pray an audible prayer with her but I said a silent one when I left work.  I thought later that maybe saying a prayer with my co-worker could've lead to some peace of mind, at least the rest of the work day. I regretted having not prayed for her.

My dad taught me a powerful lesson that my great grandmother taught him, "always go with your first mind."  That is whenever you have an initial thought to do some good thing for someone you should act on it.

Well thank God for a second chance, another co-worker expressed the need for prayer this morning and I did.

I'm just glad I took advantage of an opportunity to do some good for somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home