....upholding artificial barriers since 2007 Don't screw with my mind. It's offensive

Friday, March 02, 2007

Answer: A couple of years, pounds and skin shades.



Question: What is the difference between Frenchie and Antonella?


http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/american-idol-host-and-judges-voice-s
upport-for-antonella-barba-4777.php


http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/frenchie1.html

What they are going to say is that since this year’s situation was a private gift to a boyfriend (BTW who does a nude pinup calendar for their boyfriend and expects it to remain private?)

And how about the fact that they completely removed every reference from all their materials regarding frenchie when her stuff hit?

And where was the outrage from Simon Cowell about the smoking gun outing Frenchie?

Oooh and this girl wasn’t even half as talented as Frenchie….I was so upset the other day that I almost stopped watching…but notice how I said almost?

I guess they wanted that year’s idol to be more like Reuben, as Black Thought said “Less Threatening” (Read Coon-ish smile/uncle Tom-ish like sensibilities) Sorry Reub, but your biggest hit was an apology for an entire year ( “And this is my sorry for, 2004, and I ain’t gonna mess up no more!”)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger SimplEnigma said...

One word: ratings...

1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home